Skip to content
May 2013 – Changes to SEO in next few months
May 2013 Matt Cutts
- Make a website with great content.
- Next generation of Penguin – Penguin 2.0 – dedicated to target black hat web spam. – Likely to have more impact than the original Penguin 1.0
- Adverts should not pass PageRank.
- Google is working on other ways to reduce the value of spam links.
- Sophisticated link analysis.
- Hack site detection.
- Better communication with webmasters.
- Ways to help expert authors – to rank more highly.
- Panda – additional features.